When every minute counts and customer satisfaction is critical, you want experienced people you can rely on. We offer Water Extraction Mold Removal Carpet Cleaning Wall Drying Crawl Space Cleaning Sewage Cleaning.
Emergency flood water damage restoration requires urgency and skill. Trained and certified to the highest standards in the industry, our Washington Restorer LLC professionals respond immediately – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – to mitigate loss and meet every challenge with professionalism, reliability, compassion and respect. Our commitment to customer excellence includes you, which means that you can expect effective, ongoing communication and reporting from us. We understand your requirements. We will provide a complete estimate, including photos, to the agent or adjuster within 24-48 hours. Please be sure to call us now if you have an emergency water issue 253-754-6965.
We offer the following emergency flood water damage restoration services:
- Emergency water extraction
- Removal and containment of odor caused by mold and mildew
- Drying and dehumidification
- Carpet cleaning and restoration
- Carpet and carpet cushion deodorization and stain removal
- Mold and mildew odor removal and containment
We realize that when water intrudes into your home or business it’s a genuine emergency and there’s no time to waste. We understand the sooner that the water is removed and dried up, the better it is for everyone, which includes drying out any hidden moisture trapped under floors or behind walls. Delays or incomplete drying can mean additional damage and can result in higher restoration costs if discovered later.
That’s why we use high-tech water restoration equipment to locate and identify areas where water damage has occurred, but may not be visible. We use the latest technology in infrared cameras, moisture meters and moisture probes that offer quick, noninvasive ways to detect moisture, without having to rely on the demolition of your walls or floors to locate concealed moisture.
It’s your home, we get that! We want to minimize the damage that your home has suffered and get it dried out and repaired as soon as possible. Our technicians are trained to clean up the water, preserve the integrity of your home, and secure your belongings.
Even if you have what seems like minor water damage from a leaking pipe or backed up sewer; we will extract the water, dehumidify the structure, thoroughly clean the area, remove any odors, then apply an anti-microbial treatment to help prevent mold growth.
What to do next to minimize water damage to your home or business:
- For major water damage; switch off the circuit breakers providing power to the affected area.
- If it is feasible and safe, try to stop the flow of water, i.e. shut off the main water supply line.
- Call Washington Restorer at 253-754-6965 so we can assess the extent of the water damage and immediately start the drying process.
- Take away all your valuable items such as important documents, pictures, etc. that are in the affected area.
- If the water damage is occurring due to a contaminated source, such as a sewer backup, vacate the area immediately to prevent any serious health hazards.
Our Water Damage Restoration technicians are trained & IICRC Certified.
Our technicians are trained in water damage restoration and certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification, so you can be assured that they are competent water damage professionals that will provide excellent restoration services for your home and your property. They have undergone extensive training on the latest techniques that are used in water damage restoration.
Washington Restorer is ready to come to your rescue!
Call 253-754-6965 now or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org